For inspections or Knox Box information. Please contact, Inspector John Norris
E-mail: [email protected]
Knox-Box and Saylor Township Fire Department are working hand-in-hand to offer the best in fire protection and the finest in fast and secure emergency access.
Ten Reasons to install a Knox-Box
1. Eliminate needless, costly forced entry damage that may not be covered by your insurance deductible.
2. Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
3. Protect inventory, equipment and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
4. Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
5. Save time and aggravation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00 am for a false alarm.
6. Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended. The fire department holds the only key to the Knox-Box.
7. Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the undamaged doors.
8. Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damaged with this one-time , low-cost investment.
9. Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
10. Over the last 25 years, Knox-Box has been the chosen solution in 6,000 communities nationwide - communities just like yours!